All employees and members of a company, institutions, (public) authorities, organizations or associations, clubs, schools etc. who are at least 16 years old can take part in the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun. Under-age participants will only be admitted on presentation of written consent by their parents or legal guardians.
The online registration for the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun is now open.
- The registration fees include professional timekeeping, a finisher medal as well as a personalized starting number, the course and finish refreshment, the starter package with goodie bag incl. coupon booklet with discounts and promotions of our partners and much more.
- Registration deadline: Monday, 30.08.2021.
- The registration is binding, a cancellation after the registration deadline is not possible. The entry fee is due event if you do not show up.
- After each registration of participants you will receive an invoice directly by e-mail, please transfer the invoice amount before picking up the race kits.
Important: Each company chooses a team captain who reports and supervises the company's team.
The registration deadline for the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun is Monday, August 30th 2021, until which date you can register your teams via the online registration.
- €27 plus VAT per runner for the live event and €15 plus VAT per runner for the Virtual Run until the official registration deadline.
- Late registrations are possible via the online late registration as well as at the race kit collection and on the day of the event.
Run for charity!
The organizer donates €2 per participant to the official charity partner, Fondation Cancer Luxembourg. Within the virtual Run event €5 per participant will be donated.
Businessrun-Heroes: In addition to the obligatory organizer-donation, you have the possibilty to voluntarily donate a further amount during the online registration process and to increase the total donation amount. Therefore all runners from your company receive a special charity starting number to show your additional commitment.
All donations will be given to 100% to the Fondation Cancer. So lace up your running shoes for a good cause!
- Fastest teams of 3 (women, men, mixed)
- The companies with the most participants
- Creative categories:
- Most creative team outfit: Send an e-mail with application photo or video with your planned appearance at the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun to info(at)business-run.lu no later than the official registration deadline.
- Most creative team name: The most creative team names will be announced at the award ceremony.
- Category: Virtual Run
- Special category: Team Handwierk – Let'z run!
The activation codes for the viRACE App will be sent out approximately one week before the event.
More information will follow shortly.
The race kits can be picked up on
- Monday, 13.09.2021, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at d'Coque (2, rue Léon Hengen, L-1745 Luxembourg / Entrance Centre Aquatique)
- Thursday, 16.09.2021 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at d'Coque right before the event (Entrance Arena).
Ideally, the team captain picks up the race kits and passes them to all runners of the company.
Please note that you have to wear a mask at the race kit collection.