All employees and members of a company, institutions, (public) authorities, organizations or associations, clubs, schools etc. who are at least 16 years old can take part in the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun. Under-age participants will only be admitted on presentation of written consent by their parents or legal guardians.
The online registration for the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun is now open.
- The registration fees include professional timekeeping, a finisher medal as well as a personalized starting number, the course and finish refreshment, the starter package with goodie bag incl. coupon booklet with discounts and promotions of our partners and much more.
- Registration deadline: Monday, 05.09.2022.
- The registration is binding, a cancellation after the registration deadline is not possible. The entry fee is due event if you do not show up.
- After each registration of participants you will receive an invoice directly by e-mail, please transfer the invoice amount before picking up the race kits.
Important: Each company chooses a team captain who reports and supervises the company's team.
The registration deadline for the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun is Monday, September 5th 2022, until which date you can register your teams via the online registration.
- €27 plus VAT per runner for the live event and €15 plus VAT per runner for the Virtual Run until the official registration deadline.
- Late registrations are possible via the online late registration as well as at the race kit collection and on the day of the event.
Run for charity!
The organizer donates €2 per participant to the official charity partner, Fondation Cancer Luxembourg. Within the virtual Run event €5 per participant will be donated.
Businessrun-Heroes: In addition to the obligatory organizer-donation, you have the possibilty to voluntarily donate a further amount during the online registration process and to increase the total donation amount. Therefore all runners from your company receive a special charity race number to show your additional commitment.
All donations will be given to 100% to the Fondation Cancer. So lace up your running shoes for a good cause!
- Fastest teams of 3 (women, men, mixed)
- The companies with the most participants
- Creative categories:
- Most creative team outfit: Send an e-mail with application photo or video with your planned appearance at the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun to info(at)business-run.lu no later than the official registration deadline.
- Most creative team name: The most creative team names will be announced at the award ceremony.
- Category: Virtual Run
- Special category: Team Handwierk – Let'z run!
The activation codes for the viRACE App will be sent out approximately one week before the event.
Showers and changing rooms are available on site. Please note the information panels on site for this purpose.
Please be considerate of others and keep the showers and changing rooms clean.
It is possible to deposit bags for safekeeping at the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun. Please note that bags are not actively accepted, but will be stored by participants themselves. A team of helpers will be pleased to be of assistance. We expressly state that NO liability is assumed for clothing or valuables deposited.
More information will follow shortly.
The race kits can be picked up on
- Monday, 19.09.2022, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at d'Coque (2, rue Léon Hengen, L-1745 Luxembourg / Entrance Centre Aquatique)
- Thursday, 22.09.2022 from 12.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. at d'Coque (2, rue Léon Hengen, L-1745 Luxembourg / Entrance Arena)
Ideally, the team captain picks up the race kits and passes them to all runners of the company.
Please note that you have to wear a mask at the race kit collection.
Attractive, flat and suitable for everyone 5.5 km course with spectacular finish in the arena of d'Coque.
Each participant in the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun will be equipped with a professional timing system. Passive disposable transponder will be used so that no chips or starting numbers have to be returned after the run. Individual and team times will be announced online after the run.
The transponder is integrated in the race number. Please wear the race number clearly visible on the front of your torso. Do not remove, fold or wrinkle the timing chip.