We recommend you to arrive to the Luxembourg Times Businessrun with public transport! Thus you don't only do something for the traffic situation, but also for the environment.
- Tram: T1 to Kirchberg, Stop: Coque
- Line 12 to Chambre des Métiers, Stop Léon Hengen
- Line 6 and 16 to Aéroport, Stop Antoine de St Exupéry
- Line 18 an 21 to Luxexpo Entrée Sud, Stop Antoine de St Exupéry
- Line EUROBUS 120 / 125 / 165 / 192 / 194
- From Saarbrücken: Follow A620, A8 and A13 continue on Avenue John F. Kennedy/N51 in Niederanven, take Exit Luxemburg, travel down E29 Exit 8 to Avenue John F. Kennedy/N51
- From Trier: Travel down A1 to the Exit Luxemburg, follow A1 and take Exit 8 continue on Avenue John F. Kennedy/N51
- From Metz: Follow A31, A3 tp Avenue John F. Kennedy/N51 in Niederanven, take Exit Luxemburg, travel down E29 Exit 8 to Avenue John F. Kennedy/N51
We kindly ask you tu use the following P&R parking lots:
- P&R A+B / LuxExpo: Arrêt Parking Foire
- P&R D /Ecole Européenne: Arrêt Konrad Adenauer
We would like to make the Luxembourg Times BusinessRun more sustainable. Help us to do so and travel e.g. by bike and drop it off for free at the supervised bike stands.
You don't own a bike or work/live too far away? Then why not carpool with your colleagues?